Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where Does It Go?

Time- it gets away from me before I even know it's happening!

I have recently read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Enjoyable story about a woman's quest to "find herself" through Italy, India, and Indonesia. Many parts were entertaining and educational; others were a strain to filter through the cultural references. Visit her site to read many other reviews.


I just began a book found on the bargain table at Waldenbooks. It claims to be an international bestseller and the title is familiar but I can't place where I've heard it. Interred With Their Bones by Jennifer Lee Carrell Since I teach a unit of Shakespeare to my students, I think I'll enjoy the references.

Finally, I have to read the most recent book in the young adult series by James Patterson, Max

Any recommendations from my readers?

1 comment:

Claire said...

I'm still working on reading parenting books. I don't have any entertaining recommendations. I love the update, though.