Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Reading List

Now that the glorious season is here, my reading gear will go up a notch. I love reading a good book with my kids splashing in the pool around me!

I'm just starting my summer reading list and I need help from all of you!

Here is what I have so far:
1. The Senator's Wife- Sue Miller
2. The Wintergirls- Laurie Halse Anderson
3. My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picoult --Just bought it at Wal-Mart today!
4. City of Ashes and City of Glass (book 2&3 in a series)- Cassandra Clare
5. Graceling- Kristin Cashore
6.?
................

Leave me a comment with your suggestions for summer reading. I need to broaden my horizons so it's okay to suggest something other than vampires :)

2 comments:

Chrisie said...

Oh, I want to read My Sister's Keeper too. The movie looks really good, but I want to read the book first. I have The Reader and Revolutionary Road if you want to borrow them. I'm in the middle of The Host. It took a back seat while I was studying for my test.

Claire said...

Well, I'm in the middle of a parenting book called "Shepherding the Child's Heart" by Tedd Tripp. I am not too far in, but I really like it so far.

Also, have you read Ayn Rand's books? I've heard they are making a comeback. My favorite is "The Fountainhead".