Now that the glorious season is here, my reading gear will go up a notch. I love reading a good book with my kids splashing in the pool around me!
I'm just starting my summer reading list and I need help from all of you!
Here is what I have so far:
1. The Senator's Wife- Sue Miller
2. The Wintergirls- Laurie Halse Anderson
3. My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picoult --Just bought it at Wal-Mart today!
4. City of Ashes and City of Glass (book 2&3 in a series)- Cassandra Clare
5. Graceling- Kristin Cashore
Leave me a comment with your suggestions for summer reading. I need to broaden my horizons so it's okay to suggest something other than vampires :)